12.08.2011

Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow - Swatches for women of color


For the past few weeks, I don't know what happened but I've embarked on this new found LOVE for cosmetics. I mean I've always loved the pages of the latest mag. filled with pretty things to ooh and ahh over, but recently I've actually been moved to BUY these things. A recent purchase was that of the Urban Decay persuasion: the original Naked eyeshadow palette. It came in the mail today and I'm excited to research which colors work best on my skin. 


While doing much research on whether or not I should buy this product, I looked for photos online of fellow users and didn't find one review or visual swatch picture of a person with color pigment in their skin which makes it harder for me to know how the colors show up on anything else besides white skin. No diss, I just like to get accurate results and I wasn't able to find any. So, in hopes to help someone else considering whether or not they should buy, hopefully this post will help you some. 
Naked Palette by Urban Decay
I plan to photograph the different looks I come up with as the world turns, so stay tuned ;)

Comment if this was helpful... Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is helpful. please make a more detailed post of the swatches, if possible. i want to see how it will show up on myself as well