3.09.2011

All Stand for All Saints


As many true Fashionistas know, off season is the best time to get the best buys. As we approach the Spring months this is the best time to purchase your staple Coats, Leather Jackets, Blazers, etc. and men are no exception. All Saints has beautiful coats and jackets for not only women but men as well. As I look for gifts for the boyfriends birthday, I'm looking into some savvy pieces for Fall 2011. There are some great finds via the All Saints website, for both me AND him. (Of course I had to throw myself in there as well :)

Now we've covered the consumer portion of a line but as I was browsing through the All Saints Spitalfields site, I noticed "scholarship opportunities" which I found to be very odd to see on a high-end fashion website. Intrigued by this placement I clicked to find All Saints helps to fund schooling for six fashionistas/os studying in fashion marketing. This is a great privilege and not to mention, just plain ol' cool. Read below for more info.:


SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH GCU LONDON 
The MSc International Fashion Marketing is designed to equip you with the essential fashion marketing expertise, business knowledge and personal skills demanded by business operating in today’s increasingly global and competitive environment.
Thanks to the support of leading fashion retailer AllSaints, six scholarships are available for students studying for the MSc International Fashion Marketing. AllSaints is at the forefront of the British fashion industry and this partnership is an innovative example of how GCU London works with international companies to equip students with creative and practical skills. Please contact enquiries@gculondon.ac.uk for more information.
www.gculondon.ac.uk



All in all, All Saints gets a huge thumbs up from me. I'd check them out for womens jackets, mens jackets, style, and school scholarships. A pretty much one-stop-shop for Style & Philanthropic efforts.

No comments: