4.28.2011

Trish McEvoy Make-Up Planner - Bespoke Make-up on the Go!


Mrs. McEvoy was really onto something when she created her patented line of travel-friendly make-up planners. On my visit to Nordstroms yesterday, I had a wonderful experience with one of Trish's artists, Rachel at the Grove. She taught me at least 4 tricks to make your DIY attempts look the same as spreads and shoots. As we were talking, she showed me the make-up planner and how it is customizable to every woman. As soon as she pulled out this-and-that colors and swapped in new ones of all different shapes and sizes, I was sold. The colors - no matter if blush, bronzer, eyeshadow - are all magnetic so it's super easy to switch and go. Why I like it so much is because most women now-a-days are constantly on the go. The amount of time we have to get a sufficient amount of sleep, eat, get dressed and then have the audacity to try and primp ourselves in the mirror can really be a joke. If you're like me, you're in the bed up to an HOUR before you have to be at work and the thought of putting on anything that evens, tones or illuminates is impossible. Having to lug around a suitcase full of make-up is also a joke and quite frankly, a lost cause. This planner would let me plan the night before or even the Sunday night before my week and would allow me to take 5 to 10 minutes in the bathroom at work and bust out a whole new face without jeopardizing my precious snooze hits. GENIUS! Or if I get an impromptu invite for drinks, etc. I can refresh and go either in the bathroom or in my car. It's like having a full-equipped portable bathroom vanity with you at all times! No this is not a plug nor am I getting paid to say this (although I wouldn't be mad at the offer ;)D I just really liked this idea and product and think it would serve a lot of women who value upkeep but don't have enough hours in the day to do full-out sit-downs and set-ups.



I hope this really helps some woman or women out there who's been having this issue for a while... Good Luck!

photos courtesy of the-coveted

No comments: