4.29.2011

Valerie K for Kate Middleton - PENG!





With all the hoopla and media coverage about Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding, it's only fitting I cover SOMETHING about it. However, the first thing that came to mind was the "what if?" factor that most ask when all choices are already made, so with that in mind I decided to take a different approach than to just write a schpeal on the topic.

I asked friend and Los Angeles based designer Kalia Kirby of Valerie K if given the task, what choices would Ms. Middleton have from her bespoke creations to wear on her widely covered wedding day.

The results are a beaut and quite peng if I do say so myself. Her inspiration was the national flower of England - the red rose. Good luck to the new couple, may Ms. Middleton continue to bring more style and simplistic fashion to the world for our viewing pleasure.

No comments: