10.31.2011

The gift of Art with Easy Canvas Prints

Right around August, I received an email from Easy Canvas Prints. Until this point, I had never heard of the company but once I took a gander at the website, I thought it was a very cool and innovative artistic idea. I was able to sample just how the set-up works and found the end result to be very cool and a tool that can be used for some really great things.



How it works:
You choose a photo from your collection that you would like to have as a tangible piece to hang in your house, apt., work space, etc. Easy Canvas gives their customers an alternative to the typical print in a frame to hang on the wall. Of course, I chose a picture of a pair of Mary-Jane Platform Stilettos. The process of choosing the size, medium, if you want it wrapped and any other specs you want for your custom masterpiece. Once my order was placed, I received the canvas in a shorter amount of time than what was estimated, (which is ALWAYS great) and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the photo given its canvas backing.



I'd recommend Easy Canvas Prints for a creative gift during the holidays, on a birthday or better yet a wedding. Check them out at Easy Canvas Prints.

No comments: