10.22.2008

Culmination of a LONG Journey and The Beginning of Another

I'd say for the past year I have been back and forth, up and down, left and right about figuring out what it is I need to do with my life and what career to pursue to the fullest. I have recently accepted that I AM and have always been a "creative" as my friend likes to call our types. I have always had a great love for the arts particularly Performing Arts. It was not until 2008 that my love for Style/Fashion really came alive. After a rather spontaneous trip to New York, a very telling plane ride, an email returned from Editor in Chief of a major magazine, many hours of research and a prayer answered was it that I discovered my calling. Mia Anita was born for a career as a FASHION EDITOR. Such a career will enable me to be creative beyond my wildest and most off the wall dreams as well as fulfill my quest to live life to its fullest capacity. Of course I must find a way to support myself in the mean time but that's all baby food. The goal is there... now all that needs to happen... is to do it! 

Please share ALL comments, thoughts, views & suggestions under each post. All feedback will help whether its positive or more positive. I do appreciate anything you wish to share and feel free to Follow This Blog by clicking on "Follow This Blog" on the right.

Thank You All and Happy Styles!

WORK!!!!

No comments: