8.15.2011

Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Review - Palette 44

Lately, I've been on a really big beauty kick... specifically eyeshadow. The need to play up my eyes is essential at this point-in-time. I'm not sure WHY... but it is. So, I took to Target to see what I could find for an affordable price. Mind you, prior to my visit I was only familiar with your highly marketed brands like Covergirl, Mabelline, Loreal, etc. I had never heard of Sonia Kashuk before.

Her price point was decent, compared to MAC or Bobby Brown (which are really my go-to brands for make-up) and I saw a BEAUTIFUL palette as I was looking for a natural palette to start.

I purchased palette 44, it had a bronze, pink, pink shimmer highlight and another brown based color. I put on every single color and looked the exact same as I did before I put it on :/ There was NO pigmentation (as you can see in the swatches) and I was highly disappointed. I took it back the very next day. I am now researching bh cosmetics, they have HUGH palettes at GREAT prices, I just want to know if they have ANY pigmentation in them at all. 

I don't know much about Sonia's other products and I'm not sure that I ever will, because once I have a bad experience with a product, I very seldom EVER go back. 



No comments: