4.07.2009

Nicole Richie is auctioning Harlow's clothes...


Nicole Richie donates Harlow’s clothes for auction

Nicole Richie is in the donating spirit! She is working with HandMeDowns.com, a new classifieds site for moms where you can buy, sell or donate your new and 'gently used' baby gear. Nicole has agreed to auction off a few of Harlow’s possessions with proceeds benefitting the Richie-Madden Foundation. The auction begins on Tuesday, April 7th and lasts for 10 days. Check out Nicole's exclusive MySpace blog and donate!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HandMeDowns.com


Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you about a charity hand-me-downs auction that I'm participating in that starts today on the site handmedowns.com. I'm proud to be donating some of Harlow's baby clothes and other gear to this auction. The proceeds will go directly to The Richie Madden Children’s Foundation to help bring more opportunities to children in the US and abroad. When I heard about this auction, I thought about how fortunate I am to be able to give Harlow so many things, from basic essentials to clothes. I have seen first-hand how many children lack the most basic items. I was so happy to clean out her closet and donate some of her hand-me-downs to this auction. I hope you will check it out. I also encourage you to clean out your closets and garages and consider giving some of your stuff away too. There are so many families in need. Thank you for taking a look--I hope you enjoy the things as much as we did! And please go to handmedowns.com and help support our cause. Nicole

No comments: