3.29.2011

Fair Hair

If it's one thing that women of all ethnicities have in common, it's their love and time spent on doing and maintaining their hair. We seek out the best products, the best hair stylists, the best wraps and it seems like the search NEVER ends. My Grandma is STILL looking for products that best work for her hair. Of course there are tride-and-true items that have and will always work, but the difficulty is in finding what that item is for YOU.


For me, finding a good, reliable and DIY flat iron has always been a quest. I've fallen for irons from infomericals, print ads, to whatever, I've tried it. Recently, my cousin came over and saw my flat iron in my bathroom. She no different than any other woman asked if I liked my flat iron and if I felt it worked for me. My reply was "O YEA." The iron we were speaking about was the CHI Hair Straightener. The Chi iron is a must have and a great investment. If you have been searching for a tool that will get hot enough to make even the thickest hair straighten up, the CHI is the way to go. I got one from the site above, and right now they're having a sale on CHI iron's for GREAT prices. I would hop on that pronto. You really will not be sorry!

No comments: