3.08.2009

28 Crash Vintage rocks my socks


"Modern vintage for an eco-fab lifestyle" What comes to mind when I think of 28 Crash Vintage is RE-creation, RE-innovation, RE-cycle, RE-duce & RE-use (1/2 pun intended) :D. The site is all about re-creating with a vision to better a garment by taking it to the next level. Change it up all together and present something 'new' to the world that once was something that differed prior to, if that makes sense :/ "We often modify garments to fit the modern figure making these sustainable goodies surprisingly wearable." Wearable art baby - what it's all about. Pieces are very reasonable in pricing including the accessories. Shown below are a few of my favorites, the golden slumbers dress, speed racer jacket, electric youth skirt, miss you much jumpsuit, 'I want candy' sunglasses and the 'annie hall' shades. Visit 28 Crash... you can thank me later!





No comments: