1.17.2009

Influence by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen


Quite surprisingly this book is a really GREAT book. Initially when I bought it I thought it would be really bubble gum pop-esq type deal. A book I would merely skim through not paying too much attention to its content but I was pleasantly surprised by its 'meat' if you will. ha...

I digress...

The people in which the Olsen twins chose to interview would actually shock you as it did me. Of course a name like Diane von Furstenberg or Karl Lagerfeld you expect to see but other prominent names within the world of art like Bob Colacello, Peter Beard, Jack Pierson and Terry Richardson are refreshingly new changes to the so same-name-same-face icons who are usually presented by the mass media. The Olsens really did their homework with this one. I would love to see a vol. 2 and 3 and 4 as there are millions more I would like to interview if I had the chance and one day I'm sure I will but for now I have to live through Mary-Kate and Ashley... thank God they seem to know what they are doing!

No comments: